NetLimiter is a great application that displays bandwidth usage on a computer or server. It’s really useful when you want to see how much bandwidth a specific process is using.
You can use NetLimiter to set download/upload transfer rate limits for applications or even single connection and monitor their internet traffic.
Along with this unique feature, Netlimiter offers comprehensive set of internet statistical tools. It includes real-time traffic measurement and long-term per-application internet traffic statistics
There are 3 versions, all can display the bandwidth usage of applications as well as history graphs but only the shareware/full versions can limit bandwidth of processes (the shareware versions costs, while the Freeware version is free).
Monitor and Control Bandwidth Traffice with NetLimiter
- Manually Patching VMware ESXi 5.1 with vCLI esxcli
- Configuring a Clustered NetApp Filer as an NFS Datastore for VMware ESXi Implementing Multiple VLANs, MTUs and IPs
- Fortinet Fortigate 300C Active Directory Integration
- Arista Networks switch easter egg
- FireDaemon On Windows 8 and Server 2012
- Passwordless root SSH Public Key Authentication on CentOS 6
- Setting up DHCP on an Enslaved VLAN Bridge on CentOS Linux
- Identifying BlueArc Mercury M100 Hardware Revision
- BlueArc EVS Routing
- Disabling CIFS Authentication on a BlueArc EVS In Standalone Security Mode