Acrobat Speedup is small application that speeds up the start time and performance of Adobe Acrobat. Adobe Acrobat has a lot of features and as such can take longer to start up. Most of those features you dont use, so this application speeds up performance by disabling those features.
Of your course you can always use another PDF viewer like FoxIT PDF, but the problem is that other PDF viewers might not be able to view certain types of PDF Files, so using Adobe Speedup will make your Acrobat as fast or nearly as fast as other PDF viewers and you will still be able to view most types of PDF files.
Acrobat Speedup is freeware and is compatible with all versions of windows.
You can download it http://software.bootblock.co.uk/?id=adobereaderspeedup
- Installing Perl and the VMXNET3 driver retrospectively on a minimalist vSphere CentOS 6.4 virtual machine
- Manually Patching VMware ESXi 5.1 with vCLI esxcli
- Configuring a Clustered NetApp Filer as an NFS Datastore for VMware ESXi Implementing Multiple VLANs, MTUs and IPs
- Fortinet Fortigate 300C Active Directory Integration
- Arista Networks switch easter egg
- FireDaemon On Windows 8 and Server 2012
- Passwordless root SSH Public Key Authentication on CentOS 6
- Setting up DHCP on an Enslaved VLAN Bridge on CentOS Linux
- Identifying BlueArc Mercury M100 Hardware Revision
- BlueArc EVS Routing